Terms & Conditions
- All material found in the pages www.victoriaangkorhotel.com is protected under the copyright laws of Cambodia. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs in the pages of this website may constitute trade-names, trade-marks or service marks of Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa.
- The display of trademarks, trade names or service marks on page on this website does not imply that a license has been granted to anyone else.
- The Guest, prior to ordering any services available on the site, declares that the reservation of these services is for personal use.
- The Guest confirms that he/she is fully able to legally commit to these terms and conditions.
- The Guest confirms that he has read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions of Online Sale.
- These Terms and Conditions of Online Sale can be changed at any time. In that case, the new version of the Terms and Conditions of Online Sale will apply automatically and immediately to all Guests from the time it is published online.
- Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa treats all guests’ personal information collected through this website private and confidential :
1. Type of personal information collected
Personal information is the information related to the guest details that we request from all guests when making a hotel reservation, for example name, address, passport number, date of birth, nationality, travel plan, booking periods, e-mail address, telephone number and contact details.
2. Purpose of collection
We collect personal information to communicate our news, events and promotions, including our products and services which we think may be of interest to our guests. We may also use such information for market research and quality control, as well as for statistical and analysis purposes, in order to deliver particular services or products which are in response to our guest’s needs. Personal information will not be used for communication outside recognized business relationship guidelines.
3. Customer’s Consent
4. Information Sharing with a Third Party
To ensure that your information is secure and to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless it is required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
1. Link to third parties
Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa do not control any third party website and is therefore not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa provides such links only as a convenience to you and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa of the linked website or any information contained in it.
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. Although Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on this website, Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
3. Cancellation and no show policy
- If there is a cancellation less than 07 days prior to the arrival date, Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reserves the right to impose one night room charge from all rooms reserved. Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to the arrival date or no show will incur full charge for all rooms reserved.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error. We reserve the right to cancel or amend bookings if they do not adhere to our terms & conditions.
- If a guest chooses to shorten their stay or check out early a penalty charge will apply, as detailed in the Cancellation Policy associated with the rate booked.
4. Pricing Errors
Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reserve the right to cancel contracts based upon incorrect information being displayed in relation to price or service at any point in time.
- All rates and invoices are quoted in US dollars (USD).
- All reservations are payable in the hotel’s local currency unless specifically indicated otherwise by the hotel concerned.
- Rates confirmed are inclusive of Government taxes and service charge.
- Any change or implementation of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will be automatically impacted on the prices shown on the billing date.
- If payment to the hotel is made in a currency other than the currency confirmed on the reservation, the Guest will be liable for the conversion fees.
- Foreign currency conversions are given as guidance only and are non-binding.
6. Check In and Check Out Procedure
Check in time is from 14:00 pm, and check out time is at or before 12: 00 pm (noon).
Extension of check out time is subject to availability and will be charged as follows:
- Check out until: 18:00 hrs – 50% of contract rate
- Check out after: 18:00 hrs – 100% of contract rate
- The Cambodian Authorities requests the Guest to complete a police registration form upon arrival at the hotel. A proof of identity shall be provided to the hotel’s employee and a copy of the identity proof will be made and kept by the hotel. Those registration form are at the disposal of the Local Authorities.
- The hotels’ rooms must be occupied in respect to the hotel’s policy and to the Safety and Regulations laws in force in the country.
- The Guest agrees to use the room responsibly and to respect the comfort of his/her neighbors.
- Any behavior contrary to good morals, to public order and to other Guests’ safety and security will result in the General Manager requesting the Guest to leave the hotel without any delay and without any kind of compensation. Sums already paid/prepaid will not be reimbursed. The General Manager has the possibility to decide whether or not to report that situation to the local Authorities.
- Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa is offering free Internet connection in all the hotels’ premises. The Guest is responsible for its online activity, accept and understand that behavior contrary to good moral is punishable by the Law in force in the country.
- The Guest accepts and agrees to strictly respect those regulations. In case the Guest would not respect it, the General Manager may have to request the Guest to leave the hotel without any delay and without any kind of compensation. Sums already paid/prepaid will not be reimbursed. The General Manager has the possibility to decide whether or not to report that situation to the local Authorities.
- In case of a hotel could not honor a guaranteed or prepaid reservation, the hotel shall relocated the Guest to a hotel of equivalent category. All costs involved in the transfer and in the modification are to be borne by the hotel firstly chosen by the Guest.
- Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa shall not be held responsible for the non-fulfillment or inadequate fulfillment of the guaranteed or prepaid reservation in case of force majeure.
9. Limitation and Liability
- The Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa has arranged Public and Products Liability Insurance through renowned insurers that cover all hotels related activities following international standards of quality in terms of scope of cover and limit of indemnity. A summary of insurance cover in place is available upon request.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms and Conditions to the contrary, Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa shall not be responsible for indirect damage, damage arising from consequential damage or special circumstances, including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity, arisen out of the performance or non performance of obligations under this Terms and Conditions.
- Apart from the accommodation and services directly operated by Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, the hotel does not own or operate all of the accommodation, transport or other facilities used in connection with its packages. Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa therefore cannot accept liability for negligence of the staff of these organizations. Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa make arrangement with hotel partners, transportation companies, local boats, and other independent parties to provide you with the travel arrangements you purchase. These parties are independent suppliers over whom Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa have no direct control.
- Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa are not liable in the event of any failure by any person or company to render any transportation, accommodation or other travel service to be provided on the journey, or for expenses incurred due to delays caused by the weather, strikes, war, civil disturbances, natural disasters, flight delays, government actions, mechanical failures or any act of God. Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa cannot assume any responsibility for flight delays, cancellations or missed connections and are not liable for any expenses or consequences resulting there from, and such expenses shall be borne by the client. The participant waives any claim against Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa for any damage to, or loss of, property, or injury or death, due to any act, or negligence of any airlines, surface transportation companies, hotels’ partners or any person rendering any of the services or accommodation included. In case of death or injury, loss or damage to property on board a means of transportation not owned and managed by Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, the passenger accepts to waive any right of action against Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa since any claim shall be solely pursued against the owner of the vehicle, according to the law of the country in which these services are rendered. Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa cannot be held responsible for any claim, losses, damages for delay of baggage or other properties, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset and disappointment, distress or frustrations, whether physical or mental, resulting from any act or omission of any independent party providing services. Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that organizations providing services maintain standards which are acceptable within the norm in each locality.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- By accessing and / or using any services of the Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa's website, the user and Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa agree that all matters relating to and / or any disputes arising out of the user's access to, or use of the Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa's website shall be governed by and interpreted and construed and enforced exclusively in accordance with the substantive domestic laws in force of Cambodia, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof.
- By accessing and / or using any services of the Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa's website, the user and Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa agree that all matters relating to and / or any disputes arising out of the user's access to, or use of the Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa's website shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Cambodia.
- The law governing the contract is the law of Kingdom of Cambodia. Any dispute, controversy or claim relating to the contract shall be resolved by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with the Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration of the Cambodia International Arbitration of the Chamber of Commerce. The Arbitration shall take place in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and shall be held in English.
11. Protected Information
The term "Protected Information" refers to information that can be used to identify our guests individually. Protected Information includes but is not limited, guests' names, addresses, age, gender, method of payment information and passport/ID card number (whether in physical, electronic or other format). How you may provide us your Protected Information
- By making a reservation or by using any of the Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa Limited product or/and services
- By providing it to us in communications regarding services such as comment cards
- By providing the information to us by participating in marketing initiatives
- By visiting our website